- No chemical UV absorbers, parabens, phthalates, or PABA
- SPF 50+, the highest protection level
- Water resistant to 80 minutes
- Non-greasy formula applies and absorbs easily
- Fragrance and odor free
- No animal testing or animal based ingredients
Thinkbaby sunscreen is a #1 safety pick for occasional or daily use for children over 6 months*, pregnant women, and anyone with sensitive skin.
Thinkbaby sunscreen is a highly effective broad spectrum physical sunscreen, which means it blocks the sun’s UV rays, instead of absorbing them the way that chemical sunscreens do. Thinkably is highly water resistant and has an SPF 50+ rating – the highest level a sunscreen manufacturer can claim under FDA rules. Thinkbaby provides the safest products possible, consistently earning a “1” rating by the Environmental Working Group (EWG), a nonprofit environmental research organization.
* Only apply sunscreen to infants with a doctor’s permission. Babies under six months should never be exposed directly to the sun.
ZINC OXIDE 20% (NON-NANO)
PURIFIED WATER (0), ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE (0), CAPRIC CAPRYLIC TRIGLYCERIDES(0), SORBITAN STEARATE (COCONUT BASED) (1), PINE WOOD RESIN (0), VEGETABLE GLYCERIN (0), CETYL DIMETHICONE (0), HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL (0), MAGNESIUM SULFATE (EPSOM SALT) (0), SUNFLOWER OIL, JOJOBA OIL (0), ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C) (0), TOCOPHEROLS (VITAMIN E) (1), OLIVE OIL (0), RASPBERRY SEED OIL (0), CRANBERRY SEED OIL (0), HYALURONIC ACID (MADE FROM VEGETABLE) (0), GLUCOSE & GLUCOSE OXIDASE AND LACTOPEROXIDASE (0), CURRANT (0)